Our copper designs are made through the process called: wax 3D printing and lost-wax casting.
In short, it’s a combination of state-of-the-art technology and traditional jewelry crafting.
In mythology and alchemy, it is often associated with the deity Aphrodite. She is the Goddess of love, beauty, sexuality and fertility.
The energies of copper can help you to improve blood circulation. It can give you more courage and it can improve and broaden your consciousness.
Copper is also very conductive for energies. For this reason it’s often used for large spiritual tools which are handcrafted and soldered.
- Try to avoid water contact. Do not wear jewelry during the dishes, shower or swimming.
- Avoid contact with cleaning products. Cleaning products can contain corrosive chemicals which can harm your jewelry.
- Avoid contact with perfums, lotions, make up or any other products in this family.
- Take care when dressing and undressing. Put jewelry on last, or take it off first.
- Do not lift heavy objects while wearing your ring, it might damage your ring.
With time and wear, copper will naturally tarnish. This, in turn, can stain the skin green/blue, especially with rings.
No worries, this is due to the sweat and is not harmful.
This is something to consider before ordering a ring in this material. A simple solution to this is to apply some nail polish on the inside of the ring.
To remove the tarnishing, you can use a soft (polishing) cloth and rub the tarnishing off.
Copper is a soft and ductile metal and tarnishes quickly.
We therefore do not advise to make jewelry with pure copper.
If you do happen to have a copper jewelry piece, chances are your skin will turn green/blue due to the tarnishing and the chemical reactions with your skin. A simple solution to this is to apply some nail polish or hairspray, so the copper won’t be in direct contact with your skin.
However, copper is suitable for (large) meditation tools.
The Raw finish includes filing and very light polishing to achieve a rough surface texture.
The Polished finish includes hand-polishing to achieve a smooth and shiny surface.