|Composition||Cu 90%, Sn 10%|
Our bronze designs are made through the process called: wax 3D printing and lost-wax casting.
In short, it’s a combination of state-of-the-art technology and traditional jewelry crafting.
Tin promotes prosperity and spiritual growth. But it also enhances your emotional and spiritual qualities.
Copper improves blood circulation and gives you courage. It also improves and broadens your awareness.
Together they create a powerful energetic alloy.
- Try to avoid water contact. Do not wear jewelry during the dishes, shower or swimming.
- Avoid contact with cleaning products. Cleaning products can contain corrosive chemicals which can harm your jewelry.
- Avoid contact with perfums, lotions, make up or any other products in this family.
- Take care when dressing and undressing. Put jewelry on last, or take it off first.
- Do not lift heavy objects while wearing your ring, it might damage your ring.
With time and wear, bronze will naturally tarnish. This, in turn, can stain the skin green/blue, especially with rings.
No worries, this is due to the sweat and is not harmful.
This is something to consider before ordering a ring in this material. A simple solution to this is to apply some nail polish on the inside of the ring.
To remove the tarnishing, you can use a soft (polishing) cloth and rub the tarnishing off.
Bronze is a sturdy metal, suitable for everyday wear.
If you have a bronze ring, chances are your finger will turn green/blue due to the tarnishing and the chemical reactions with your skin. A simple solution to this is to apply some nail polish or hairspray on the inside of your ring.
The Raw finish includes filing and very light polishing to achieve a rough surface texture.
The Polished finish includes hand-polishing to achieve a smooth and shiny surface.